Just as the human body is made up of interconnected yet individual parts, so is the Body of Christ – the church. And you, Christian, bring significance to this local body!
Do you realize how much you matter to God? His love for you is everlasting, and He’s filled you with His Spirit, equipping you with a unique gift for a specific role in our church. This gift, meant not for personal praise but for God's glory, serves to strengthen our church body.
Connection Group Reflection Questions
1. What did we learn about God from the text or Sunday’s message?
2. What did we learn about the importance of the individual Christian from the text or Sunday’s message?
3. What can you do to improve in the area of understanding our gifting?
4. What does God desire from us at ABC, or you personally as an individual?
5. If you or we as a church were to practically apply what we learned from this passage or message, what would that look like? What changes will we or you make this week?
6. Summarize what you learned in one sentence, and how does God want you to respond in obedience?
7. This week, who would benefit from this truth, and who will you share it with?